Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome To The Jungle

Last week my little peanut niece, Brooklynn Mae, turned 3.  3?!!? It's hard to believe.

As you can see - not my best look, cut me some slack I was up all night waiting for her to arrive! 



 We went from little peanut to just a little bigger peanut


My sister-in-law, Stacy, planned a great 3rd birthday party! It was a jungle theme and she went all out as usual and everybody enjoyed it!  This lady can put a kids party together like no one's business. 

{Ok so I was 3 hours late due to a dodgeball tournament - you will just have to wait for that post to find out what in the world I was doing at a dodgeball tournament}










The decorations were so stinkin cute and yes I am wearing my safari hat as I write this post.  Just ask The Hubs - he told me how huge of a dork I am. 






Love that messy frosting face! 

So my Brookie Mae turned 3 and just keeps getting cuter by the second.  I am one lucky Auntie Mimi. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment