Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

HomeMade Cinnamon/Sugar Tortilla Chips

I made something yummy! The reason why I know they were yummy is because Conner, the pickiest eater on earth, loved them.  I made {cinnamon} {sugar} tortilla chips.  

Start off with tortillas - there is nothing homemade about these - Just bought these at the store.  I use the burrito size to get a good size chip. 

Mix cinnamon and sugar into a bowl.  I used approx. 1tbsp of each. 

 I use my kitchen scissors to cut the tortillas into pieces.  Kind of like cutting a pizza.  ( I do not cut pizza with scissors though, btw. - I don't think I have ever met anyone who does)

Fill a fry pan with vegetable oil, I use just a little over 1/2 cup.  Turn the heat to medium and let the oil heat up.  Be careful!! It will get hot.  I put the tortillas in for about 3-5 seconds on each side.  They will cook very, very quick.  I then transfer them to a glass casserole dish where I immediately sprinkle the chips with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.  Repeat this until all the chips are made.

  
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment